Tin Plate Manufacturer
Renowned for their higher efficiency, accuracy and durability, our Tin Plate is setting standards of performance and high quality in the entire market.
beautiful metallic luster as well as excellent properties in
corrosion resistance, solderability, and weldability.
Tinplate is used for making all types of containers such as
food cans, beverage cans, 18-liter cans, and artistic cans. Its
applications are not limited to containers; recently, tinplate
has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and
many other products.
1) Capacity: about 5,8000 tons per month for tin-plate products.
2) Standard: Passiviation 300 & 311, EN10202, EN10203, JIS G3303, ASTM A624, ASTM626
3) Raw material: CR, SPCC, MR
4) Thickness: from 0.15mm to 0.40mm, all available
5) Width: from 200mm to 1050mm, all available
7) Tin coating weight: 1.1g/m2-8.4g/m2
8) Surface: bright finish, stone, super stone, matte, silver
*Tin plate coil/ Tin plate sheet/ Electrolytic tin plate
- As TIN PLATE is covered by soft metallic tin coatings, due precautions should be taken not to cause scratches by rough handling or vibration during transportation.
- Paintability, printability, solderability, and mechanical properties of TIN PLATE tend to deteriorate as time elapses after production. Useas soon as possible after delivery.
- Although TIN PLATE has excellent corrosion resistance, it tends to rust in a humid atmosphere. Use as soon as possible after unpacking.
- Tin is dissolved by a strongly alkaline solution. When using TIN PLATE for making cans for alkaline contents, paint the internal surface.
- As contents that contain sulfur cause blackening of the TIN PLATE surface, paint the internal surface.
1.Product name and grade.
2.Coating weight (for tinplate only), temper grade, finish, and product size.
5.Application and delivery date.
6.Number of sheets per packaging (for cut-to-length products).
7.Inner diameter and maximum acceptable unit coil weight (for coiled products).
8.Other special requirements, if any.