Tin-plated steel sheet
Information requirement with orders & inquiries
1.Product name and grade.
2.Coating weight (for tinplate only), temper grade, finish, and product size.
5.Application and delivery date.
6.Number of sheets per packaging (for cut-to-length products).
7.Inner diameter and maximum acceptable unit coil weight (for coiled products).
8.Other special requirements, if any.
* Beautiful Appearance
* Excellent Paintability & Printability
* Excellent Formability & Strength
* Excellent Corrosion Resistance
* Excellent Solderability & Weldability
1) Capacity: about 5,8000 tons per month for tin-plate products.
2) Standard: Passiviation 300 & 311, EN10202, EN10203, JIS G3303, ASTM A624, ASTM626
3) Raw material: CR, SPCC, MR
4) Thickness: from 0.15mm to 0.40mm, all available
5) Width: from 200mm to 1050mm, all available
7) Tin coating weight: 1.1g/m2-8.4g/m2
8) Surface: bright finish, stone, super stone, matte, silver
3) Tin Coating: 1.1g/m2-8.4g/m2