Tin plate supplier
Introduction of Tin plate
beautiful metallic luster as well as excellent properties in
corrosion resistance, solderability, and weldability.
Tinplate is used for making all types of containers such as
food cans, beverage cans, 18-liter cans, and artistic cans. Its
applications are not limited to containers; recently, tinplate
has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and
many other products.
1) Capacity: about 5,8000 tons per month for tin-plate products.
2) Standard: Passiviation 300 & 311, EN10202, EN10203, JIS G3303, ASTM A624, ASTM626
3) Raw material: CR, SPCC, MR
4) Thickness: from 0.15mm to 0.40mm, all available
5) Width: from 200mm to 1050mm, all available
7) Tin coating weight: 1.1g/m2-8.4g/m2
8) Surface: bright finish, stone, super stone, matte, silver
*Tin plate coil/ Tin plate sheet/ Electrolytic tin plate
* Beautiful Appearance
* Excellent Paintability & Printability
* Excellent Formability & Strength
* Excellent Corrosion Resistance
* Excellent Solderability & Weldability
3) Tin Coating: 1.1g/m2-8.4g/m2