Tin plate steel supplier
Usage Precautions for Tin plate
- As TIN PLATE is covered by soft metallic tin coatings, due precautions should be taken not to cause scratches by rough handling or vibration during transportation.
- Paintability, printability, solderability, and mechanical properties of TIN PLATE tend to deteriorate as time elapses after production. Useas soon as possible after delivery.
- Although TIN PLATE has excellent corrosion resistance, it tends to rust in a humid atmosphere. Use as soon as possible after unpacking.
- Tin is dissolved by a strongly alkaline solution. When using TIN PLATE for making cans for alkaline contents, paint the internal surface.
- As contents that contain sulfur cause blackening of the TIN PLATE surface, paint the internal surface.
1) Capacity: about 5,8000 tons per month for tin-plate products.
2) Standard: Passiviation 300 & 311, EN10202, EN10203, JIS G3303, ASTM A624, ASTM626
3) Raw material: CR, SPCC, MR
4) Thickness: from 0.15mm to 0.40mm, all available
5) Width: from 200mm to 1050mm, all available
7) Tin coating weight: 1.1g/m2-8.4g/m2
8) Surface: bright finish, stone, super stone, matte, silver
3) Tin Coating: 1.1g/m2-8.4g/m2